Terms & Conditions
1. I have enrolled with the IMM for a short course and will abide by the rules in the IMM Graduate School Code of Conduct.
2. I understand and accept that upon my enrolment, I immediately become liable for the full short course fee and undertake to pay the full fee no later than the due date/s stipulated. Failure to settle any outstanding monies will result in the student/sponsor being dealt with according to the IMM debt collection policy, and the student/sponsor will take responsibility for all costs that accompany this. In the event of non-payment of any amount due, in addition to any other remedies that it may have in terms of this agreement or at law, the IMM may:
a. Terminate this agreement and keep all amounts already paid; and/or
b. Claim damages, which may include immediate payment of all arrear payments; and/or
c. Suspend the student for non-payment; and/or. Claim the full amount of the contract, which shall become due and payable immediately.
3. Payment Terms:
- All fees stated in the official website are inclusive of VAT.
- Fees are fixed for each short course cycle, however, IMM reserves the right to change fees on a subsequent cycle without notice.
- In order to commence the short course, a student must pay a minimum of 60% of the fee prior to the course commencement date.
- The balance of the fee is payable within four (4) weeks after the course commencement date.
- In the event that the balance is not paid, the student will not be allowed to access the balance of the modules to complete the short course.
4. Cancellation Policy
- Students who have paid the minimum of 60% by commencement date will be granted a 75% refund of monies paid if the course is cancelled prior to the commencement date.
- Students who have paid the minimum of 60% by commencement date will be granted a 50% refund of monies paid if the course is cancelled prior to the four (4) week cycle post the commencement date.
- Any cancellation requests after the four (4) week cycle post the commencement date will not result in any refund of money whatsoever.
- Cancellations and subsequent refunds will only be considered if it is as a direct result of:
- Temporary/Permanent disability
- Dread disease
- Force majeure
- IMM Graduate School reserves the right to request information that supports the reason for cancellation.
5. IMM shall be entitled to – but not obligated to – cancel or reschedule the short course if there are ten or less students in total that have enrolled for the same short course.
6. The student (and if applicable, the guardian or sponsor) shall NOT be entitled to reduction in the short course fees in the event that the student should fail to complete the short course.
7. The right to change any of the IMM short courses and course content is expressly reserved to the IMM
8. All academic material is the sole property of the IMM, other than academic material related to national and international publishers. A student may not make any audio or video recordings of any content and may not distribute the content to third parties.
9. The student (and if applicable, the sponsor) may not cede and delegate his rights and obligations in terms hereof.
10. The parties acknowledge that IMM is not a credit provider, that this contract does not constitute a credit agreement.
11. Subject to the IMM rights to cancel any short course in terms set out herein under, this enrolment constitutes an irrevocable agreement on the side of the student to participate in the short course enrolled for and to pay the course fees in full, when it becomes payable.
12. The student understands that this agreement does not entitle him / her to the short course of which he / she has enrolled for by virtue of this agreement.
13. IMM shall be entitled to deny a student access to short course material, withhold results, withhold certificates, without such act constituting a breach of his / her agreement for as long as a student’s short course fees or any course fee payment is wholly or partly unpaid or in arrears.
14. The student, his / her guardian and the sponsor hereby jointly and severally cannot hold IMM responsible for any injury, harm, theft or damage that the student may suffer whilst on the premises of the IMM, or while otherwise participating in the activities of the IMM Graduate School or activities associated with the IMM Graduate School.
15. This agreement constitutes the full agreement between the parties, and no alteration, cancellation or variation hereof shall be of any force unless it is reduced to writing and signed by both parties. I agree to allow IMM to use my information to trace me, if necessary.